Friday, November 13, 2015

What People are Saying about Music of Mind Control





Taken from the WFMU comments board:


"This is without doubt the best show on radio i have ever heard. And i tune in religiously every week (a pun). Great show Micah, amazing research to put this together."
"I'm here to hear my favorite show on FMU as it happens, when it happens, live on the air."

"Not sure what made me do it, but I had to pledge (again) ....had to pledge....had to pledge....really dig this show....had to pledge...."

"Nothing like mind control music to remind us all how absolutely horrible human beings can be. ahhhh..."

"One of the most original pieces of radio-ing i've heard"

"This show is always fantastic. thanks!"

"Time for Micahtrol. I submit my will to the airwaves."

"This music is making me feel like going out and weeding the lawn in front of my building."

"It's great to wake up on Friday morning to get to know more conspiracy theories and music related with weird (and true) stories."

"Wow. I know my Manson and Space Jazz but damn, these are some deep, dark cuts."

1 comment:

  1. This is my first time i visit here. I found so many interesting stuff in your blog especially its discussion. From the tons of comments on your articles, I guess I am not the only one having all the enjoyment here! keep up the good work
    dj drops

    ReplyDelete