Sunday, March 6, 2016

WFMU Marathon is on! Pledge to Music of Mind Control and Get My Compilation

As you may or may not know, WFMU is the most original and versatile freeform radio station in the world. We rely solely on the support of you, the listeners. Our fundraising marathon begins today. If you enjoy MoMC, and all the psycho cult music and stories, I urge you to make a pledge to my show. For $75 you get my "Music of Mind Control Favorites 2016" CD, a compilation of some of the more bizarre, curious and intriguing cult cuts for this year; some played on the air, some not.

Of course there's all kinds of swag that is offered from the station; T shirts, curios, hoodies, contests, etc. The direct link to pledge to my show is: https://wfmu.org/marathon-2016/?pid=CS





1 comment:

  1. Listen to top music on your listen, your updated music store online. Find old,current and yet to release albums here

    ReplyDelete